Friday, September 4, 2009

Incentive for Recruiting New Owners

There are a lot of worlds currently trying to fill and we're just another world trying to woo new owners. So instead of bumping the thread in Classifieds, posting on other world chat boards and sending loads of invites and sitemails, I have an idea to run by everyone.

Ideally we want owners who will stick around for more than a one and done, and frankly with some of the franchises available, there may be more work than some newbie or regular owner wants to go through. In the past I offered to buy a free season for an owner who would join and play at least two seasons. In this financial market, that's a little more $$ than I want to put out, so I am asking if a group of us can pitch in $5, enough to purchase a 4 pack of teams and distribute 1 free season to any new owner who joins us and plays two seasons (or to make it more enticing, play 1 get 1 free).

Purely voluntary, I'm just looking for a way to stand out from the crowd of worlds that are trying to fill. As an incentive for you, the current Shlabotnik owner, I will offer up my $5 commish credit as a prize for an undetermined contest to all who contribute to the plan above.

If you are interested in contributing, leave a comment or send me a trade chat, sitemail.

No comments:

Post a Comment